THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

If you thought you’d seen everything Nike is releasing for this year’s Air Max Day by now, you were wrong. Today we catch wind of yet another Air Max 1 dropping for Nike’s own holiday, featuring the original red colorway with 3.26 (Air Max Day) logos on the tongue. So far only spotted in Gradeschool sizing, this latest Air Max 1 compliments the wide variety of colorways and iterations of the famous sneaker dropping this month, including the OG release this past Saturday and the updated Air Max 1 Ultra 2.0 in the same red colorway. Like many of the other releases for Air Max Day not actually releasing on Air Max Day, these are scheduled to release on March 16th.

Nope, we've seen them and we dont care.

Can anyone tell me how much my liberty londons are wOrth? Thanks in advance

Last edited:
annys vs ds HOA's

HOA on top

HOA is the left

over all they're two different shoes....suede is darker grey on HOA's, red pops more on the annys, mesh is tighter/finer on the annys and the shape is better(gasp!) on the annys.
my .02

edit think I miss labeled them but it's pretty obvious which is which

I believe illery is in or close to Los Angeles. He did a great job on my 99 OG mesh 1s. And the Nubuck is cracking. Check out illery on IG, and look at my picture earlier in the thread of my 99s
Thanks bro. I'll check him out

I'm sick.

Couldn't make it because of Dad duties.

Ah pues.

Damn I almost puked seeing this, F'n Nike!

Glad you copped anyway bro, on Saturday it looked like no one in here would at one stage

Yeah there was definitely a lot to go around, I'm just hoping the same thing for these blues. Really would love to have these since Blue is my favorite color lol.

That looks like **** imo. Should have just made a cement 4 and sub in elephant for cement. Yellow part should have been teal too.

Last edited:

Its hard to mess up an AJ3 and they found a way! Wow!  Hahaha  Better makes those Atmos a GR to make up for  this junk!
Everything you just said I agree with 100%. AJ3 is one of my favorite models, and somehow these just are 
mean.gif

Well I can see those am1's sitting with those aj3's scarin people off. Them ***** gonna be at ross with no box and there gonna have to sell the am1s in a pack box with an empty space where they used to be.

Well I can see those am1's sitting with those aj3's scarin people off. Them ***** gonna be at ross with no box and there gonna have to sell the am1s in a pack box with an empty space where they used to be.

I'm sure they will still sell out.
People still bought these even with those 29's for $500

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom