THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Pics from ebay

The blue icy sole is what kills the 3, smh

Day 7. Didn't get a chance to take a pic while at work so I figured I do one now before the go back in the box to hibernate for a few more months! Lol

I got these back in the day on the liquidation rack. $80. I sold them a couple of years later not realizing their value for maybe double. I wish I kept. Live and learn.

The OG red is so nice in person.
glasses.gif
 I'm lucky to get a pair for a bit over retail ($220). Hoping I can score some Royals.

Blues are gonna be a joke this weekend...hopefully Atmos end up more readily available but even so, will probably get eaten up by bots

Last edited:
Blues are gonna be a joke this weekend...hopefully Atmos end up more readily available but even so, will probably get eaten up by bots
Yeah, I agree. Part of me wants to buy it above retail now, but I just can't stomach paying $350 for it. lol.

I had the chance to buy the royals last week for $245 shipped from kicks crew but slept.
Dude, that's a no brainer haha. I would've been all over that tbh. Reseller price now is set at the lower $300's, after release day, I bet it shoots up to $400'ish.

My buddy from came thru with my pair for pretty much retail. I thought my chances with these were done for after release day... cheers! I hope these get a wider release in the future.

He also told me royals and elephant pair will be a wider release than og reds...

Not sure what this means, but crazy to see there are no bids on stockx. But there are offers as high as $400 for the og reds. Usually it's the other way around with extreme low ball bids and pretty much no offers taken unless some sick deal. I suppose this suggests people are waiting for the dust to settle after A.M.D comes and go.

Man I'm really hoping I can cop the rest of the AM1s for the month. Feeling pretty bummed about my chances following last week's drop

Back
Top Bottom