THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

You're gonna have to deal with all the extra hype on the atmos tho so even if they are available it will still be hard to cop

just save your $ for ID's in June if you're a true head.

The OG Reds were the only ones that I really wanted, but thats's the plan now. I was hoping for them (iD) to drop this month. I have an NDC code that expires soon too... SMH

Last edited:
The OG Reds were the only ones that I really wanted, but thats's the plan now. I was hoping for them (iD) to drop this month. I have an NDC code that expires soon too... SMH

I'd advise you to hop on Nike chat and complain about the low #'s of a highly marketed product and explain how you'd love to make an iD but are hesitant until the new shape of the air max 87 is updated to the site.

I'm sure they'll extend your code or offer you a new one

Last edited:
Talk about a collab, wish I was any good at Forza:

43einhalb x Xbox Germany x Nike Amsterdam x Atmos. As seen on Reddit:

Its insane what people are willing to pay when you can get the HOA and original Atmos release for around the same price or less! Hype is one hell of a drug!
Real talk, I'd rather have the new ones than the HOA or og atmos. The new ones are damn good quality, they aren't beat, and I don't have to worry about hem falling apart.

Hold up, the $175 price threw me off for a second but I just realized we are having a f'in draw for some Ultras? Seriously?

Yea im sure there will be more pairs of Atmos than anniversaries....Atmos are flooded already on ebay .................... meaning random shops have stock and already backdooring them. Plus seen tons of random people already getting pairs early as well.

Last edited:
true that but I'm not big on rocking bright colors. I like rocking white, black, dark blue/navy, and grey shirts only. I'm basic af
roll.gif
I hear ya. I'm the opposite. I don't wear black. Like at all. I need color in my life or I get bored. I have a lot of white tees though. Sometimes you gotta keep it basic and let your shoes do the talking.

true that but I'm not big on rocking bright colors. I like rocking white, black, dark blue/navy, and grey shirts only. I'm basic af
roll.gif
The BHM have 6 different colors on them! Lol  Grey, Black, Blue, Yellow, Green, Brown. You will have no problems matching them with your every day outfit. Quality on them might be the best from that year also. Well worth the cheap price they go for on Ebay.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom