THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

UnSuccessful on ADC or general? Sold out fast for some false hope.
unsuccessful in general. This includes, ADC, footsites, supreme, anything actually limited. They'll boast the hell out of successful ATC's on GR stuff. They also seem to always make people feel like they're getting a deal by posting up an ATC and then immediately have the price slashed as if its discounted. Could just be the price they were looking for anyway. 

Great movie. Watched it again the other day. Haha

But yeah, 2017 atmos has it.

unsuccessful in general. This includes, ADC, footsites, supreme, anything actually limited. They'll boast the hell out of successful ATC's on GR stuff. They also seem to always make people feel like they're getting a deal by posting up an ATC and then immediately have the price slashed as if its discounted. Could just be the price they were looking for anyway. 
There's a real opportunity for an ATC that is totally transparent about its success rates and absolute numbers AND adheres to strict security and privacy standards. Some of these fools ask you submit CC information on a Google form. 
roll.gif

Purchased the ATC from them. I would say they're one of the better ones out there though and  125$ it's a easy price to pay to give you more chances.

Got a couple IDs in today.  Can't decide which to keep although I'm leaning towards the white soles.   Hoping I can get some thoughts from the experts.  

Appears that Nike may have given people who voted for the Atmos last year the opportunity to purchase the 2017 retro. Did anyone get this?!?! I voted for the Air Max 98 last year. :D 

EDIT: This is only appearing for UK users, and it has not yet gone live to accept submissions, as far as I know. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom