THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Hold up in theory you could make it, be first to pick up at Nike lab, catch the flight to Cali and then another flight to Michigan

Hold up in theory you could make it, be first to pick up at Nike lab, catch the flight to Cali and then another flight to Michigan
Not gonna happen in such short notice. The funeral is at 2. That's impossible. That time jump is crazy. Lol.

You guys willing to go through all that trouble just to get a pair? Better off paying resell prices

there's noway he would be able to cram getting from NYC to SF back to Michigan before 2pm unless he's a wizard 
laugh.gif

there's noway he would be able to cram getting from NYC to SF back to Michigan before 2pm unless he's a wizard :lol:
with a private plane and maybe getting to the funeral 30 minutes to an hour late I think it's possible, plus Detroits an hour later then New York so that gives him extra time

If you have to take a flight just to cop some kicks that have a market price of $500, just pay resell saves your time and ticket money.

But yea scratch michigan out the equation and it's pretty easy to do it actually

I wonder whats worth hitting best, concepts or dsmny.
you can go to concepts around 7 wait till 8 and its a free for all for who is first on line. They said it themselve no camping before 8am. 

or you can go to dsmny and hope you top 20 because they got packs and the am1  all fcfs. If you dont hit this release early expect to be cut by like 30 people.

Dude Dover has that same "rule" but no one enforces it. If a dude there from the day before he ain't letting you stand in front of him no ifs and or buts about it. That or he a punk and gonna get tossed off the line anyways :lol:

Dude Dover has that same "rule" but no one enforces it. If a dude there from the day before he ain't letting you stand in front of him no ifs and or buts about it. That or he a punk and gonna get tossed off the line anyways
laugh.gif
well all the spots are cooked then
roll.gif
.  You could try 21 mercer I heard they released the am1 blues like at 7am last weekend.

you might have a chance if you camp from 3am because of all the ice and snow will keep a few people away.

well all the spots are cooked then:rofl: .  You could try 21 mercer I heard they released the am1 blues like at 7am last weekend.

you might have a chance if you camp from 3am because of all the ice and snow will keep a few people away.
Yea but is that confirmed they got the pack though? It doesn't make any freaking sense to raffle the am1 but do the pack fcfs

with a private plane and maybe getting to the funeral 30 minutes to an hour late I think it's possible, plus Detroits an hour later then New York so that gives him extra time
In what universe are Detroit and NY not in the same time zone?
laugh.gif

On topic:

Size SKUs are up at Solebox, but the site won't let you cart early...shipping to the US is $56 anyway.

Back
Top Bottom