THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Let's hope if it's a major L on this draw, they throw some sizes up on NDC on actual Air Max day. If not then I'm taking my 3 L's and moving on with the AJ1 royal release

it's wild it got shut down dudes wait until it's like 50 peoplease to form a lone and nobody wanted to be in the back. Dudes is ******ed
Yea that's the issue when stores wanna say that come at 8am ****, cuz a dude that just got there has a right to be in the front according to the store

Beatnic is empty for anyone in socal trying to get these I'm first in line just now
0b9.gif

Who was the guy who ordered 7 pair of the Will LTRs and returned directly 5/6 pair? Hippohead?!? First I thought it's a no-go, but after this ****** AMDays I'm planning to order ~ 8 pairs of IDs and send em all back!!!
Nike deserves it!!! [emoji]128513[/emoji]
damn :rofl: ..... This is what we about now NT? :rofl: :nthat:

just got the inevitable L from end. Took forever for them to take me out of my misery. But changing subjects, did anyone hear from the WG or UI raffles?

I can understand that they give their info on that release at the last minute to make a "real fcfs". They do this on some french retailer like oqium

Yea that's the issue when stores wanna say that come at 8am ****, cuz a dude that just got there has a right to be in the front according to the store
yeah it was my fault I should of told dues to l I need up when the crowd was stilooking manageable. They tried to organize it when there was like 60 people by then nobody wants to be in the back.

yeah it was my fault I should of told dues to l I need up when the crowd was stilooking manageable. They tried to organize it when there was like 60 people by then nobody wants to be in the back.
Don't beat yourself up over it, I doubt a mob of 60 people would've listened anyways

Has End sent out L emails for the Atmos x Jordan pack? If I stroke there, I might have to hit up the line at Bait.

Saw some dudes with nikelab bags so i assumed they had already sold em, came down to dsm, and they said 90 pairs, so line up, we were 60, no one listened, cancelled. online it is.
Just the air max or dudes was walking with packs?

Unless employees or security are willing to help from start to end, leaving it to people to act right during line ups is alway some ********. There's always THAT person that ***** it up. Never fails.

Back
Top Bottom