THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Yeah this was probably one of the worst air max months that i can remember. Its not even about me personally not getting something but the way all of this was handled
completely. nike making everything super limited is really wack and it sucks man especially when they let us vote for a shoe we want back. cant knock the business strategy but it def sucks

This really sucks. I know it's just shoes at the end of the day. But the whole thing was for us to have a fan choice shoe. They should have GR these. But no. It's always the resellers and the IG influencers who get free pairs anyway who win

it's the same talk we've been having since the first of this month. Why did we choose for this FN shoe. And we can't purchase them this year but those ugly 2.0 were a instant buy on the app and they were available at some stores. But not the ONES we really wanted

Last edited:
Did the atmos start at a size 7?
No, I believe they were also unisex like the red and blue and started at a size 4. But once I tried to select my size on SNKRS, I noticed 7 was the smallest. Sizes 4-6.5, 12 and some others were missing. :smh:

Nike really needs to go back to making SNKRS avaliable for iOS only. No desktop version, no android app.
man what?! What type of elitist schift is this? I agree on the desktop version, but no Android? C'mon now...

3 peat of Ls.

In February, March was looking so dope with ogs, royals, atmos and masters dropping but after all the Ls and crazy resell prices air max vibes are officially killed.

Back
Top Bottom