THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Crazy to see how few got any of the air max month shoes... if anything, just wait for the dust to settle before paying resell... next month, people will be on to other things and these should be able to be purchased for better prices

The L's are coming in strong today. :rofl:

I really hope they do a restock of the OG Blues in AMDAY. The only pair I want but not willing to pay resale.

For me I am renaming March as NO AIR MAX MONTH !! Smh at these dumb releases , if you are listening NIKE , good job making resellers rich and screwing the die hard customers !!!! FU

I think they tried explaining this that the Red and Blue OGs were not planned for AMD and it was a late decision. If the late decision factors in the numbered produced, we don't know...only Nike knows :rolleyes

Yeaa.. I'm not buying that if that's really their explanation. It's Just Unfortunate for the loyalist of AM1's.

Looks like that Nike rep from a few days ago was trolling in live chat
I forgot about this 
roll.gif

Son had all the answers 
roll.gif

Wish Nike would put the "share" button on losing confirmation. I'd like to post everywhere how they effed me out of a pair. The web would be flooded with "not selected" posts 1000:1

Back
Top Bottom