THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Might try and trade my OVO 12s for the AM1s
same trade im trying to make 
laugh.gif

What happened out there?
People waited too long to try to set up some type of line.I was like the 21st person there and  thought it was going to be a free 4 all when it was 8 am. But sercurity never started the line. More people kept arriving. When it was like 60 people thats when people tried to get it organized but it was too late by then. Release got cancelled because it became a mob.

Last edited:
Is it possible Nike maybe holding back stock for AMD? Don't they do that for ASG releases??

Doesn't matter for me because I'll be on Vacay.

People waited too long to try to set up some type of line.I was like the 21st person there and  thought it was going to be a free 4 all when it was 8 am. But sercurity never started the line. More people kept arriving. When it was like 60 people thats when people tried to get it organized but it was too late by then. Release got cancelled because it became a mob.

That's terrible. We all been there and it sucks.

Happy L Max Day everybody. Worst "holiday" ever. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Never thought I'd live to see the day of bot and yeezy talk on this thread. I died today.
That's my fault for bringing it here but to clarify I was talking about Nike making a 1 click or fully automated system that everyone could use. You preload your info and sizing and click enter, then when it goes live it does the rest. Another thing I think would be good is with all these biometric scanner like finger print readers and iris scanners becoming the norm it would be good to incorporate them into Snkrs, so you would have to do the scan for every entry and it would have to match. Just some ideas to making these limited releases easier in the future. 

I think the best way to handle these type of releases is to have some sort of pre order system. Make us pay up front and make pairs accordingly. Have set time frame for when you can pre order. And you can still allocate pairs to boutiques.

I think the best way to handle these type of releases is to have some sort of pre order system. Make us pay up front and make pairs accordingly. Have set time frame for when you can pre order. And you can still allocate pairs to boutiques.
This would be nice but it would never happen.

Back
Top Bottom