THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Ultra 898009-001

I got my Ultra 2.0 LEs in. It's honestly not THAT bad in my opinion, and if you look at it as a standalone shoe... It looks fine! However, my pair came in with so many cosmetic flaws... glue stains, red suede bleeding onto the white mesh toebox a bit... Not sure how I really feel about THAT.
I think they only concentrate on quality for a few selective models. Last year when I bought the Air Max Ultra MP the quality was absolutely perfect, rare for a modern Nike shoe. Same with Space Jams and Foamposite One XX. Yesterday I finally managed to track down the AM1 OG Anniversary Royals and also flawless quality.

I stopped buying Nikes altogether for like 10 years because their overall craftsmanship's been really trash.

Ultra 2.0 LEs are sitting at FTL around my neck of the woods, relatively easy to exchange I guess.

Last edited:
Guys does anyone know someone getting rid of a size 10.5-11 air max 1 game royal

Picked up a size 9.5 for a steal and I'm
Trying to trade for my size.

I got my pair of the Ultra 2.0 yesterday and did not like them. Overall the look isnt bad but I just didnt like the fit of them and pics online seemed to look better for me than in person. Packaged them back up and dropped it off at UPS.

I got my pair of the Ultra 2.0 yesterday and did not like them. Overall the look isnt bad but I just didnt like the fit of them and pics online seemed to look better for me than in person. Packaged them back up and dropped it off at UPS.
Don't lie, did you steal the stickers?

I did.

Back
Top Bottom