THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Terra Huaraches today

At this point, I'm just going to make my own renditions of the anniversary pairs on NikeID and keep it movin.

Atmos prices are slowly dropping. Resale for those are waaaaaaaay overpriced! Folks aren't paying over $400. And I feel bad for you if you did. Just wanted to add my 2 cents because I'm salty about that release lmao. People in the south had no chance as if we don't wear air max!

I love the overall look (shape) on the atmos, can't wait to ID the update version with some cool colors... (they are capable to put a good base with some boring colors)

The atmos?

I actually heard that it was the other way around.

-Drew

I only have the pack Atmos but I saw a video comparison where it seems the suede is a little different on the pack pair.
I think the pack suede is flatter where as the standalone pair has "raised" suede
I have the pack and the OG pair, suede is definitely flat compared to those, waiting to get my friend's pair of the standalone in to do one more comparison. Nonetheless I love my pair from the pack for the extra details alone.

I have the pack and the OG pair, suede is definitely flat compared to those, waiting to get my friend's pair of the standalone in to do one more comparison. Nonetheless I love my pair from the pack for the extra details alone.

You feel they both fit TTS?

5 different model type

For the toe box, Ultra moire and EM are the most sharp and the "OG" shape and the Flyknit are more wide, 2016 Pinnacle is "neutral"

has anyone else gotten the invite to the Soho Air preview event on saturday night? Any idea what's there to purchase besides the vapormax?

Check you're nike+

Back
Top Bottom