THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I wound up ordering the nikelab pinnacles from end, $135 shipped, went with black/sail so I can get away with em at the office. Was ideally hoping for a drop down to ~$100 but I just sold a different pair of sneakers at a $100 profit so it all evens out. Estimated delivery from UK to NY was for 24th or 25th, can't wait. Ocean fogs would be nice to have as well but I may just save up and wait out for an atmos resale price drop :\

Last edited:
I wound up ordering the nikelab pinnacles from end, $135 shipped, went with black/sail so I can get away with em at the office. Was ideally hoping for a drop down to ~$100 but I just sold a different pair of sneakers at a $100 profit so it all evens out. Estimated delivery from UK to NY was for 24th or 25th, can't wait. Ocean fogs would be nice to have as well but I may just save up and wait out for an atmos resale price drop :\

Black/sail pair are really nice, when I first seen them in pics I wasn't too sure but when they arrived I was shocked how good they actually looked. A really nice casual shoe.

Just scooped Womens Mushrooms US12 off Caliroots 
nthat.gif

Theres still US11.5 left for anyone who wants them $169 shipped

https://caliroots.dk/wmns-air-max-1-pinnacle/p/67813

Dope!! Mad stoked man...so glad I cancelled my tonal reds and got these instead

Easier to rock and they don't have a red midsole that will crack after few wears ha 

is everyone having issues with cracking on the tonals? or is it just a few pairs?

LPU: i underestimated these.  the quality is through the roof. 

I wouldn't say through the roof but I would say materials on these is better than the pinnacles. Funny thing is no hype when they released. I tripled up on these at outlet prices. One pair is in my beater rotation, one pair is in my regular rotation and the third is on ice.

Only wore mine once, no issues yet but honestly what that other guy was complaining about was pretty minor IMO.

Yes,it was minor - but after a couple wears.There is no way,that they don't crack like hell. Didn't unDS mine yet,but I prepare to paint the midsole white when they start cracking.

I remember i got some iDs that started cracking like that immediately. I just repainted them. Hopefully i can match up the color cause i dont want em with white midsoles

I went through 4 pairs each of the blue and red 09 QS's and the same with the '10 infrared and laser blue 90's. I've gotten pretty used to the cracking haha :lol:

I'll not sleep on this, staying alert
nerd.gif
Any updated pics on this release yet? New or old mold? I have scanned Insta with no luck so far.

Update!  Found this link. Looks like old shape but they are a smaller size so hard to tell.

Last edited:
AMD iD Flyknit 1's came in today. Started to rain just after unboxing, I'll post some more shots after work tomorrow.

Side note, not sure if its because of the heat outside and the box sitting on the porch all day or what, but the soles on these are super soft!! Almost Lunar reminiscent! Haven't had an Air Max 1 in years, so not sure if this is softness is standard.

Back
Top Bottom