THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

They almost had it...I personally think this edit looks better (just my personal pref)

Also...lets get some mesh toeboxes already, its nearly August and this is the 30 year anniversary.
Def looks better and I agree about the mesh toeboxes. Nike really dragging their feet 
mean.gif

^^Fakes.

lmao at fake AM1s having better midsoles than most recent legit releases.

I compile 2017 shape...I don't include all, but overall the shape is definitely way better prior to 2017. Pinnacle is the best IMO.

Repped for the pic ... can anyone upload a pic of the old shape vs the new shape? I'd like to know what exactly to look for to differentiate between the two... like the Jordan 1's I know remastered are a higher cut, rounder toe box, smaller square in the heel of the shoe... with the air max 1's I'm pretty lost... I hear people say the pinnacles are the old shape but they look very similar in shape to the og remastered ... I certainly can't distinguish

Last edited:
Repped for the pic ... can anyone upload a pic of the old shape vs the new shape? I'd like to know what exactly to look for to differentiate between the two... like the Jordan 1's I know remastered are a higher cut, rounder toe box, smaller square in the heel of the shoe... with the air max 1's I'm pretty lost... I hear people say the pinnacles are the old shape but they look very similar in shape to the og remastered ... I certainly can't distinguish
Easiest way to tell is the mudguard on the outside is twice as thick on new shape and the toe is rounded off. Old shape has super thin mudguard and squared off toe.

Back
Top Bottom