THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Ridgerocks came in today. Absolutely glorious shoe...might be my favourite pick up of the year so far. Just wish I could have nabbed em with that 25% from soleheaven. £82 for these would have been an absolute steal.

1.JPG

so these indigos prove someone's previous theory of old shape render but new old shape on the actual shoe right?

That was me 8):smokin8)

Or was it me...who came to you in a dream saying "funny, AM1's are the only shoes on NDC indigo page with a render pic while all other models have real pictures, maybe that means the shape will be fixed"

I am still 100% convinced people in here do not understand the shape talk at all and have no idea what they are looking for or what they are asking about lol

Regardless - we finally get iDs with the new old good cool fun sweet rad correct shape

Here's a little different option we haven't seen in hand yet

Nubuck mudguard, heel, swoosh, rest denim

20476044_10156586673488986_2211627601762434456_n.jpg

Or was it me...who came to you in a dream saying "funny, AM1's are the only shoes on NDC indigo page with a render pic while all other models have real pictures, maybe that means the shape will be fixed"

I am still 100% convinced people in here do not understand the shape talk at all and have no idea what they are looking for or what they are asking about lol

Regardless - we finally get iDs with the new old good cool fun sweet rad correct shape
I think you said it in text and I stole it and put it here. :smh:

This is wishful thinking but I'd love to see if the denim bleeds and creases like raw denim.

Can you imagine the epic creases you could develop on these??

I'd do the whole upper nubuck, white midsole with different colored soles (pink or maroon maybe) or sail midsole and soles.

Just playing around with a template.

NikeAirMax1template (1).jpg
Awful example but let me know if anyone wants a AM1 PSD template to play around with as we all speculate.

Anybody see an all nubuck pair of Indigo IDs? I'm interested in creating a pair but all I've come across are all denim pairs. I wasn't to pull the trigger but I also don't want to regret it.

Anybody see an all nubuck pair of Indigo IDs? I'm interested in creating a pair but all I've come across are all denim pairs. I wasn't to pull the trigger but I also don't want to regret it.

just make them, if you don't like it - its free returns.

Pretty sure you have like up to a year to return them too, I returned my HTM iD's like 6 months after I ordered them

Back
Top Bottom