THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

LPU: excited to finally have these. took some work to get them back in decent condition. i was so excited to post about them, theyre not done drying so i can extract the deep stains in the creases. big shout to my homey mrphist mrphist the hipster for being my plug. you the man, man.

before
VxHoilxl.jpg

stripped paint
Sa2Oyszl.jpg

painted and sealed/finished
4Eaqo9kl.jpg

creases that need to be ironed out
jxkICual.jpg

MoLu2lsl.jpg

creases out the best they can be for now til i do a second run on them
jmqfgzOl.jpg

and the fam is together
yEXhACJl.jpg

I can't believe how much those seersucker go for these days I remember Ross having them for $60 back in the day.

LPU: excited to finally have these. took some work to get them back in decent condition. i was so excited to post about them, theyre not done drying so i can extract the deep stains in the creases. big shout to my homey mrphist mrphist the hipster for being my plug. you the man, man.

before
VxHoilxl.jpg

stripped paint
Sa2Oyszl.jpg

painted and sealed/finished
4Eaqo9kl.jpg

creases that need to be ironed out
jxkICual.jpg

MoLu2lsl.jpg

creases out the best they can be for now til i do a second run on them
jmqfgzOl.jpg

and the fam is together
yEXhACJl.jpg

nice work man. how are you getting the stains out of the creases? any tips to get stains/dirt out of mesh toebox creases?

nice work man. how are you getting the stains out of the creases? any tips to get stains/dirt out of mesh toebox creases?

pre-treat with detergent and baking soda mix, almost to a paste. scrub in and let it sit. then brush it out with a wet soaked brush, or if need be, throw in the washing machine in a tightly knotted bag or pillow case with other laundry to absorb the tumbling.

If the rumour holds and they release late August or early September they will probably announce it last minute. Nike has been doing that lately to build hype.

Anyone one help? Looking for images of the sc jewel in a green colour not the whole shoe just the mugard, I'm sure I've seen them on here but quite a while ago.

They'll come around. Thank you though
They'll say "That's what we heard back in March. Maybe the schedule changed. Maybe Nike cancelled it. It's Nike, **** changes." There's been no new news since March though. Sucks for those that didn't get them.

If the rumour holds and they release late August or early September they will probably announce it last minute. Nike has been doing that lately to build hype.

someone posted a few pages back there was a random restock on nike Malaysia and Singapore, so I think there's still a glimmer of hope. just a glimmer.

Back
Top Bottom