THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

The problem is, while ebay can be great.. the Fees are much more than the other options, plus you have the chance to be chargedback. GOAT and Stockx basically alleviate both of those problems.

I would also recommend selling on StockX or Goat... the scams and chargeback stories Iv'e heard over the years on ebay are horrific... its the most buyer protected place.

Both of my IDs received the almost finished email. The turn around has been quite excellent so far, assuming there's no issues with shipping. I can't wait to get both in hand and share them with y'all.

I was permanently banned from eBay from 1 report my Asics I had listed were fake so I don't mess with ebay plus they take a bigger cut

lol I didn't get a permanent ban but eBay suspended my account for 7 days for trying to do deals outside of eBay :rofl:

lol I didn't get a permanent ban but eBay suspended my account for 7 days for trying to do deals outside of eBay :rofl:

I got a ban for 7 days and my account permanently suspended that eventually got reinstated. If eBay didn't double dip with their fees and PayPal fees, I am sure most people would not deal outside.

I got a ban for 7 days and my account permanently suspended that eventually got reinstated. If eBay didn't double dip with their fees and PayPal fees, I am sure most people would not deal outside.
lol yes they would. People gift to avoid PP fees. People will always do everything they can to pay as little fees as possible. I understand both sides. I completely get people trying to skip out on the fees but I also understand eBay not liking people doing deals based off their site and eBay not getting s piece of it.

Old shape is your college friend with benefits that had a banging body and was a freak in bed. New shape is that same girl, but now you're both in your early 30s and she's put on 20 lbs. Doesn't look quite as good as she did at 22, but she still does it for you. She still does that thing you like too. It's good to have her back in your life so appreciate it.

Ahahaha, you absolutely nailed it and made my day. I mean mostly it's just memorys.

lol yes they would. People gift to avoid PP fees. People will always do everything they can to pay as little fees as possible. I understand both sides. I completely get people trying to skip out on the fees but I also understand eBay not liking people doing deals based off their site and eBay not getting s piece of it.

IMO it wont stop people from doing business outside of eBay, but it would lessen the number of transactions. PayPal fees are tiny in comparison to eBay fees. If they cut PP fees and only stuck with eBay fees that would motivate members to not deal outside of eBay, but when you see that PP takes another $10 on top of the $20 eBay takes its too much.

I pretty much rely on eBay for their customer base which has wider reach than FB groups.

And if someone is gifting to buy a product from a seller they do not know, they are playing with fire and will most likely burnt as they are not protected.

Damn I kinda wanna make a purple OGish colorway and find out, but 3 weeks is a long time for something that might not turn out how I like it

Anyone willing to order the ID so everyone can find out if they are doing the new shape? :tongue:

Screen Shot 2017-08-09 at 9.56.43 PM.png

We'll soon find out whether these will be in the updated shape :smile:

Edit: p.s. price in CAD was 195 which is roughly 150 USD. I don't remember IDs being this cheap ... am I going crazy?

Last edited:
We'll soon find out whether these will be in the updated shape :smile:

Edit: p.s. price in CAD was 195 which is roughly 150 USD. I don't remember IDs being this cheap ... am I going crazy?[/QUOTE]

They're $130 USD

what color does the insole end up being? not seeing an option to change it and it just stays black.

the nike on the tongue is also only black or white depending the the underlay color right?

Back
Top Bottom