THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

100 on left 103 on right (ebay pair arrived today)
IMG_7313.jpg
IMG_7313.jpg
IMG_7314.jpg
IMG_7319.jpg
The 103 (right pair) seem to be a little off. The U shape under the Nike logo, doesn't look even. Take a look a them again. Why don't you have more photos of them, like sides and front

Dude ain't lying though, they look horrible compared to the 100, its way shorter somehow and the Nike air looks like its different sizes, then it looks like one shoe sits crooked.
Then you look to the left. Perfection and symmetry

Are we sure those aren't fakes?

It's getting harder to distinguish between resellers sitting on excess inventory from the March release and Adidas employees disparaging Nike's lamentable quality haha...

At this point I'm getting a pair of 103s and doubling up with a100 to keep on ice. If a 14 even exists

Aside from the different height mudguards the 100s are straight art.

Ok, so skulls came in today! Overall I'd say pretty good despite typical nike QC (slightly uneven nape of suede in a few small parts, slightest traces of glue also in a few spots) The only thing that is bothering me is I'm not sure if there's a noticeable difference in each shoes toe boxes or not.
I took a few (crappy) shots but it almost seems like the stitching from the mudguard right at the front of the toebox/toecap is pulled back and sits higher on the right shoe but after measuring both mudguards seems to be 1inch from stitching to toe cap. What I believe is the real issue is is that while both have the new (old) shape the right shoe seems to have a bit of a lower and slimmer profile in the toe box area while the left has basically same shape but just sits a bit higher almost like it's stuffed.

20170905_165444.jpg 20170905_164747.jpg 20170905_164626.jpg 20170905_164448.jpg
Once on feet, you won't be able to tell the difference. Nice cop!

Are we sure those aren't fakes?
They aren't fakes.

It's really simple, it's just Nikes quality inconsistency that can be seen on all kinds of models, even on different pairs from the same batch. Also sometimes caused by the use of materials that are not so flexible.

Apparently it's simply impossible to predict the shape you will actually receive, based on 1 or 2 pics of the same shoe.

Not been in here in a looooong time, whats the consensus on the skulls? Dig the idea behind them but not enamored. Also just pulled the trigger on the black and white jewels anyway...

Just got back from a week away on vacation from life and the internet. Crazy to see the white/red AM1s finally coming around in the quantities we've wanted, and in the quality we hate. I went back about 8 or 9 pages but didn't see any info on the regular AM1 IDs (not the denim). Did any of you guys that ordered the mesh/leather/suede options get a "remastered" shape?

Can't wait to have my pair in, pretty confident in stockx (how some of yall have bought them after me and already about to have them in hand?! lol)

you in the EU? I just got mine shipped from stockx today, hopefully won't take long to arrive

Just got back from a week away on vacation from life and the internet. Crazy to see the white/red AM1s finally coming around in the quantities we've wanted, and in the quality we hate. I went back about 8 or 9 pages but didn't see any info on the regular AM1 IDs (not the denim). Did any of you guys that ordered the mesh/leather/suede options get a "remastered" shape?

No we did not. On vacation but can send better pics when I get back in a couple weeks

Why would they even go to the trouble of changing the code? Here we go with the games again, thanks nike.

Back
Top Bottom