THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

should be right below (or above?) the winner's circle code. You have to put in your cc first and its on the next screen on the right column

Dope USA's there man. I like the mandarin orange one too but wished they did a white swoosh and different color laces. I've seen the USA go as low as $85 shipped on eBay. Let's see how long I can hold out. I might have to bite the bullet soon.

Thanks. The Mandarin's are alright, I got a bit of an ebay steal. I really ilke the ripstop materials tho, think it'd be good for the rain, i hope they come out with a fall edition. All this suede can't be good for a vancouver fall :smh:

Any simple like black/white pairs I can use for an everyday sneak. Don't have any Max's, but I wouldn't mind getting a 1.

REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD!
PRICE HAS NEVER BEEN THE ISSUE. IT'S A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS...OR EVEN JUST TO SHIP. THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.​
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS FROM A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP.
EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT ASK OR OFFER SOMEONE TO USE A SWOOSH/EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT.
IT'S A VIOLATION SINCE YOU WOULD STILL NEED TO PAY/ACCEPT PAYMENT FROM SOMEONE IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS.
TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.
(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE OUT, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT PROMOTING YOUR OWN WEBSITE.​
 ​
POSTING ONLINE DISCOUNT CODES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

should be right below (or above?) the winner's circle code. You have to put in your cc first and its on the next screen on the right column

Repped and thanks.

I was using the paypal option and it doesn't show where to enter the code.

Any simple like black/white pairs I can use for an everyday sneak. Don't have any Max's, but I wouldn't mind getting a 1.
Check out this Granite/Smoke colorway at soleheaven: 

http://www.soleheaven.com/productdetails/1367_Nike+Air+Max+1+PRM

There's a VATREFUND coupon code you can use but price is a little steep (~$111+ shipping). Someone correct me if I'm wrong but Europe gets a lot more Air Max 1 releases than the US does. 
They are on NDC for 110 and shipping is free for members I believe.

I've been waiting for that colorway to pop up cheaper so I can use it as my everyday fall shoe. Might just say eff it and buy them.

Anybody considering painting the vintage sole's that are supposed to come out next year?

Those have been confirmed and also samples of the White/red/grey og cw were released a few months ago. I'd like to get both but I'd like to make them both have white midsoles.

Last edited:

They are on NDC for 110 and shipping is free for members I believe.​

I've been waiting for that colorway to pop up cheaper so I can use it as my everyday fall shoe. Might just say eff it and buy them.​

I don't see it on NDC anywhere.

Hope FNL gets em, got the same idea as you. I live in Vancouver and it rains a lot.

Size 9, 11.5 still available in the Air Max 1 "Legacy Red" for $69 shipped at Barney's New York. Not a bad price. I picked one up yesterday in 10.5 before they sold out.

http://www.barneys.com/Nike-Air-Max-I/501830594,default,pd.html?cgid=mens-shoes&index=18

These are now $49 (use link above), but it is sold out online. What you do is call the nearest barneys (or any barneys), tell them you're looking for: style code 501830594 and what size you want...and they can look through the system to see if they have any in stores to ship to you. It's $12 for shipping, and mine came out to $66.12 after taxes.

I haven't traded with the black/grey/white pair but I'm sure it'd be the same thing.

Super fast shipping from Finishline. :D

I think I might switch the laces to black or white.

Super fast shipping from Finishline. :D
I think I might switch the laces to black or white.

Mine are still in the mail..i saw em in person recently..they are less 'gold' than i thought. more of dirty mustard. maybe the white/black laces will help. snap a pic when you switch em!

Aite, which one of you hypebeasts bought all of these? sold out in just a couple hours..

Yo do those Canyon Golds utilize navy, or is that black?  I'm pretty sure I'm partially colorblind b/c I'm having a hard time telling the difference.  Thanks.  

Aite, which one of you hypebeasts bought all of these? sold out in just a couple hours..
I just think there weren't alot to go around, they'll prolly restock

Don't bring that "hypebeast bought em" stuff to AM1's because then dudes on here will start gobbling them up either scared they will sell out or gobble them up hoping to resell

AM1's are not a hyped shoe, except for collabos

Back
Top Bottom