THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Looks like theyre

sit.gif

How come Size 12 and 13 in those Latin American joints are sold out everywhere but every other size is in stock? Did they make em in 12?

If anyone in here lives near the Nike outlet in jeffersonville Ohio, they have the AM1 pinnacle for $49. They have both ocean fog and the other blue colorway

Correct me if I'm wrong, but on most air max 1s and other older nike runners and their retros, synthetic suede was used. My retro air flows and air 180s both have the same gritty feeling synthetic stuede. Isn't that why we see so much chipping away on the "suede" such as on '99 og mesh retros?
I'm not an og head like that so I wouldn't know. But it does make sense since real suede is not that durable so they wouldn't put it on running shoes. I just know I'm in love with pigskin suede :tongue:

Can't see on mobile^^

But must be nice to wear sneakers everyday. I'm in work boots everyday I only have the weekends now for sneakers, which at times makes me wonder why I still do this. Some shoes haven't been worn in over a year smh

Can't see on mobile^^

But must be nice to wear sneakers everyday. I'm in work boots everyday I only have the weekends now for sneakers, which at times makes me wonder why I still do this. Some shoes haven't been worn in over a year smh
I feel this so much...at best I can wear plain sneakers to my workplace, for which I use my black pinnacle am1s. Otherwise boots or shoes.

Can't see on mobile^^

Yea it's something with imgur not showing on mobile. I'm going to play with it.

Back
Top Bottom