THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

really hope SNKRS is an easy cop...wanna end up with a few pairs so I can pick one with the best quality

My local boutique has changed there release to the 26 now, just like Nike. Sounds better for me, now I can stay doing OT at work and pick up two pairs on Tuesday. Maybe Nike stores will release them too
IMG_7626.PNG
IMG_7624.PNG

Attachments

• IMG_7626.PNG
    IMG_7626.PNG
    828.2 KB · Views: 2
its good to be able to choose between two because none of these are the same and you won't lose money getting rid of the pair you don't want.

you'll probably lose a bit with transaction fees. with the abundance of these people aren't going to pay much more over retail.

That may be, but there is a slight improvement from the monstrosity of a midsole we received back in March and you can tell in this picture that the dip is not as bad.

IMG_1212.JPG

And here

IMG_2274.JPG

IMG_2275.JPG
As explained a few times already you cannot state that based on 1 example of a less bad pair. It's simply not true.
Go and search and you'll find 100s that look slightly better and 103s that look awful, like in your pic.

It's simply the china shape that has been used for some time now and it hasn't changed since, and that shape inconsistency has been there with the first China pairs from 4-5 years back already.

Back
Top Bottom