THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Cats out here beasting for new am1s and im the only idiot chasing crusty sneakers. LPU: 2003 pale blues in my size. those arent stains in the front, just the duraback breaking down. LOL

forgot to say thank you to the homey @airfred87 for helping me with finding these.

2003AirMax1PaleBlue.jpg

Last edited:
Apparently I got charged shipping because I selected next day air. There was no shipping option so I explained it to the CS bot and got the fees waived

Just came back from Nike Santa Monica, they had OG Reds even though the LA Nike twitter only talked about the Grove location having them. Employees said they didn't get very many but maybe it can help someone who is close by.

Easy cop at Blends. Been waiting to pick this pair up for awhile now. Glad I got them for retail. Blues next week? :nerd:

UNDFTD account showing as unfulfilled.. anyone with experience know whats up? It says paid and I have a charge on my CC. Need to make sure I have them before they dry up on sites.

UNDFTD account showing as unfulfilled.. anyone with experience know whats up? It says paid and I have a charge on my CC. Need to make sure I have them before they dry up on sites.
Unfulfilled on Shopify sites just means not shipped yet. If the order appears you’re good. Once the order ships it will change to Shipped and you’ll be okay. As always you aren’t safe with any order until you have them in hand but you do have an order in their system

For the wide footers out there, did you go TTS or 0.5 size up on these? These will be my first AM1s, so I’m not even sure what the sizing. I might just grabbed my TTS just to make sure.

For the wide footers out there, did you go TTS or 0.5 size up on these? These will be my first AM1s, so I’m not even sure what the sizing. I might just grabbed my TTS just to make sure.

If you prefer tight fitting shoes then go TTS.. otherwise, I would say go .5 size up.

I have a mid width foot, my TTS is 10.5, and I copped these in an 11.

I don't judge anyone's decisions and it's your money so do what you please.

However, it confuses me how people were dying to get these anywhere close to retail and now they're available for retail and people are like mehhhh I'll wait for discount.
6 months ago we had to line up at midnight for an 11am store opening to cop the Annys. Today I showed up 10 minutes before they opened and nobody was there. That's the shoe game these days. If it's not limited, people don't want it. It's just not cool. That's why Adidas has grown so much. They've been making small batch after small batch while Nike has been making millions. The people on this board won't like it but Nike needs to get back to small batch to be cool again. This shoe is a perfect example of it.

I wear a 9.5 in jordan 1s and every other basketball shoe. I got a 10 in the red og's, I tried a 9.5 but it was too snug for my liking.

Edit: Also a wide footer here.

dblplay1212 dblplay1212 So u like it more when it's limited?

I'm happy for all the guys who can't get the 100s and now easy copped the 103s, like me. Thanks Nike for being uncool!

The new navys from above are fire! Hopefully not to limited :lol:

If you prefer tight fitting shoes then go TTS.. otherwise, I would say go .5 size up.

I have a mid width foot, my TTS is 10.5, and I copped these in an 11.

I wear a 9.5 in jordan 1s and every other basketball shoe. I got a 10 in the red og's, I tried a 9.5 but it was too snug for my liking.

Appreciate the response, fellas!

Interesting about different people's fit.

I tried a 9.5 first even though I usually wear a 10 since people were saying the length was a little long and indeed in real life they did look a bit long. After trying on the 9.5 it was ok but I don't like my shoes really snug and I felt like the width was a little narrow even if I don't have a wide foot. Once you walk around and your foot swells a bit it might get uncomfortable and I ended up changing my mind and going with a 10.

Back
Top Bottom