THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I think the corduroy upper is really nice, but the air max 1 midsole contradicts the design of the 97 in a really ugly way. 97 was meant to be sleek and narrow, hence the bullet train inspiration, and the bulky building inspiration for the am 1.

I think the corduroy upper is really nice, but the air max 1 midsole contradicts the design of the 97 in a really ugly way. 97 was meant to be sleek and narrow, hence the bullet train inspiration, and the bulky building inspiration for the am 1.
i agree, I'm not a big hybrid guy but sometimes they can come out nice. this one is just a mess and i hate corduroy

Today
AM110181.jpg
AM110181.jpg

These are 101s right?

Don't get it twisted.

I want those neck beard 97' but I'm conflicted cause I despise the way he carries himself and the methods he used to "win" the vote this past AMD.

I'd hoped when I heard they were set to drop early that Nike was gonna flip the script on em and drop those neck beard joints now and give us the pair Miniswoosh designed or the Russian cats pair come AMD 18'

We know how it goes. most of us will be left holding our d!cks or reaching for our wallets to fork out triple retail to land a pair regardless of dudes claim that he "begged Nike to make as many as possible"....

only thing he begged for was for his d-ryders to vote for his pair last march.

Don't get it twisted.

I want those neck beard 97' but I'm conflicted cause I despise the way he carries himself and the methods he used to "win" the vote this past AMD.

I'd hoped when I heard they were set to drop early that Nike was gonna flip the script on em and drop those neck beard joints now and give us the pair Miniswoosh designed or the Russian cats pair come AMD 18'

We know how it goes. most of us will be left holding our d!cks or reaching for our wallets to fork out triple retail to land a pair regardless of dudes claim that he "begged Nike to make as many as possible"....

Yep,
I mean I don't like 97s and I don't like hybrids but I like 87s, the materials and colors. So I'll most likely end up staying in front of solebox during a freezing cold march night to grab a pair of these ugly kickz.

Don't get it twisted.

I don’t know much about the guy so I can’t chime in there, but overall I’m just disappointed he was able to influence the vote so much because a couple of the other designs were so much better imo. The 97 VaporMax mid was killer and even the “covered” AM1 pair was dope. Lowkey that pair was like a precursor to the whole Off White collection

The mini-swoosh on the mudguard towards the toe. Its only really seen on very limited pairs nowadays

Good to know, Thanks.
Ahh, I thought you meant a pair of mini swooshes, as in 99 minis, was coming. Had me confused. But yea they don't use it that much now but it's kinda random. It was Kumquats and they weren't limited.

Back
Top Bottom