THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

My reds fit as tight as I can deal with without them being uncomfortable. Do you think I should go a half size up?
When I first tried on mine they felt too small initially. I loosened the laces and put some thin socks on and they felt good after that. I also didn't lace them up to the top eyelets because the laces seem small.
I think if a person prefers to wear thicker socks and wants the stock laces to be fully laced to the top, then go half a size up.
Red & blue fit the same on all my 4 pairs, i'm i the luckiest guy ever? Lol! I love the stock laces but they are too short smh
I agree.

64203C16-180E-4823-B6BA-ED1CC958F2B3.jpeg
Just came in thanks to rogue5 for the Oop , $206 for the pair

Guys quick question. Does the air max 1 Anniversary fit the same as the air max 1 flyknits?
All of my flyknits running big. Both of my anniversary reds fit like every other AM1 I bought this year other than the my berry's.

Top is restock
12C65411-42DF-424D-81AF-801B1B793680.jpeg

Left is restock
8C2A6E1E-0D20-4850-9A86-30FCBB881E1D.jpeg

Left is restock
2A83BAC1-749B-408F-9F12-6274E5EBFDCD.jpeg

End pair came in. A few pics with my March pair the 101 are size 11 while the restock pair is 11.5, but not very noticeable in size. The March pair feels much better and well constructed
love that phat booty mudguard on the 101s

Toronto heads. Just a heads up. Nike Eaton Centre dropped the OG blues without notice. Got the last 9.5. Don’t know what’s left. It’s best to give em a call

Why the hate for Elephants?
cuz they are overrated and sux, it was something what nobody wanted back in the days when it came out, years after the release starting from 2009-2010 they got hyped up reaching their peak this year with AM day, suddenly it is everyone's so called long lost grail what they have wanted for years but never could get their hands on, all big fat BS imo !!! where were those peeps in 2006 when those things were collecting dust on ebay for $80 ?? nowhere because they were too busy buying SB dunks, and the elephants wasnt worth $350 and they also didnt got linked yet with the tiffany SB dunks so it was not interesting to buy them because AM1s are not considered cool

Anybody got a lead on a 9.5 in the reds? I was able to pick up my sz 10 with early access on snkrs app but trying them on yesterday as I was moving some shoes around I noticed I can def go down .5 so now im looking for that 9.5 to then return the 10 to nike.

cuz they are overrated and sux, it was something what nobody wanted back in the days when it came out, years after the release starting from 2009-2010 they got hyped up reaching their peak this year with AM day, suddenly it is everyone's so called long lost grail what they have wanted for years but never could get their hands on, all big fat BS imo !!! where were those peeps in 2006 when those things were collecting dust on ebay for $80 ?? nowhere because they were too busy buying SB dunks, and the elephants wasnt worth $350 and they also didnt got linked yet with the tiffany SB dunks so it was not interesting to buy them because AM1s are not considered cool

I feel you.
Same way I feel about the Jordan 1. Years ago, there was never a large following. Now the 1 is the most popular model and everyone is a "purist".

But that atmos elephant is a beautiful shoe.

Back
Top Bottom