THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

http://store.premierboutique.com/Ai...ianNeutral-GreyUniversity-by-Nike_p_4009.html

some sizes are sold out, phone orders welcome during business hours
also look on ebay

i too noticed nike took these down or they were actually a limited edition & sold out this weekend cause of air max traffic

but sometimes nike does this right before they send em to finishlines & stuff for in store purchase

Thanks, Do you know if these run long like the OG red's? or .5 size small like every other AM1 release

I'm sure it will too.
I can't either. I wasn't in a rush to buy them when I saw it on there cuz I thought they would sit a little longer. I wonder if FNL will have em though. Would be nice to use a Rewards card
ya they were sitting on NDC for the longest... i thought they would be fine for a while

Drove an hour for these tonight. Well worth it for the price.

For those interested....nikestore.com has OG and milans available. Just placed an order for the milans and put a pair of OG in my locker since my size is currently in peoples cart.

Did everybody here sleep on the Milan 90's? I love the Milan 1's but love my 90's just the same.

For those interested....nikestore.com has OG and milans available. Just placed an order for the milans and put a pair of OG in my locker since my size is currently in peoples cart.

Thanks. Just saw this and sizes are all gone. Was it a FSR?

:rofl: at "back to normal". What's normal? Last time I checked, this was an AM1 thread. New NTers are funny.

well how many people were in here posting when the red OG's came out or the obsidian, compare that to posts (pages) on Milan's and now the FB's.

Yeah its the AM1 thread, just recently alot more crowded than usual. thats all I meant by normal.

true, this thread was always easier to follow before those two mentioned shoes, but its been nice seeing how hype can influence ppls tastes.

Still happy most AM1 i usually want are on FNL,  which allows me to easily and patiently build my collection at a ecnomical pace (reward cards)...

He's bulls****in' bro. They been outta stock and it's been stuck on "item in other people's carts" for the Milan 1's since yesterday morning.

Didn't even know about that error. Thanks. Thought I missed some random restock.

As far for the AM90, I only saw a 10.5 and needed a 10. Oh well

Back
Top Bottom