THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Day 7 of shipping from Size? ... their so petty for this! My package/pair better be perfect! :smh::lol:

its gone, had it in my cart and lost it during checkout
ee9.png

From Undefeated:

Please allow up to 5 business days for order processing and verification, and an additional 7-10 business days for delivery.
Undefeated, Inc.

For real????

From Undefeated:

Please allow up to 5 business days for order processing and verification, and an additional 7-10 business days for delivery.
Undefeated, Inc.

For real????
That's the standard footer at the bottom of their order confirms. Doesn't necessarily mean it will take that long. They use UPS ground to ship, so where you live plays into that as well. Also depends on how busy they are. I ordered two AM1s from them last Thursday in one order, shipped them out later in the day, got here this past Tues.

Thanks! Copped for 113 euro shipped (around $133.5)

nice! Where u from? Turkey = Non-EU. Does not work for me in Germany cause of import taxes!
Pretty sure they also get the Royals. They are now also available at runcolors.pl! FSR (US6-13!).

nice! Where u from? Turkey = Non-EU. Does not work for me in Germany cause of import taxes!
Pretty sure they also get the Royals. They are now also available at runcolors.pl! FSR (US6-13!).

I am from the USA I used PayPal as payment method and they charged in euro, don't know why but still under retail so I am okay!

Back
Top Bottom