THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

9592DE51-33C4-4DE4-A34F-47E3C3748CDA.png

Copped on SNKRS since END. hasn't shipped yet, and I've never had them take two days to ship.

I low key wanted to double up, but I know I'll end up ooping the other pair to someone.

Now I just need obsidians and I can go back to praying for an Air Max Burst retro.

Best stores out there imo. All sister stores but just run really well overall. I'm sure a store here and there have shady employees but every store I've been to has been top notch. They are opening a Social Status in Tama in a few week. 11/14 is the date they are shooting for.

L on SKNRS but coped on Bodega. Copped as a safety net since eBay order from Taiwan hasn’t shipped even though I ordered on Monday. Does Bodega cancel a lot ?

I've seen multiple people crying about SNKRS L and multiple sites with FSRs Lmaoooo :lol:

Dis don't add up
I'm chalking it up to the real-time refreshing of the site and how posts either don't show up or get buried. Bait dropped like 2-3 min early and that link had been sitting here as soon as SNKRS influx hit.

was trying to use my bday coupon on nike for these but I missed out on snkrs anyway. Anyone looking for 20 off 100??? needs to be used by the 31st. let me know.

i've copped two pairs in a single order on BAIT just fine, but just placed two separate orders this time. Should be good still right?

Back
Top Bottom