THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

It's your own anxiety and/or relief that makes you call it what you do. It's always an easy W or easy L on SNKRS, nothing else. There's nothing hard about simply pushing a button and waiting, regardless of the outcome. It's just timing and some luck.

Yall gotta go in these pages and check these links. There are sizes left that people are asking for.. asking is fine with me but you should be willing to look until someone possibly posts another link.
^ 2nd’ed.

I know I know, people have different circumstances with regards to time spent looking and whatnot, but it really isn’t that difficult to sift through a page or two to see a bunch of these links already there. It starts to venture into spoon feeding territory sometimes.

^ 2nd’ed.

I know I know, people have different circumstances with regards to time spent looking and whatnot, but it really isn’t that difficult to sift through a page or two to see a bunch of these links already there. It starts to venture into spoon feeding territory sometimes.

I tried every link lol
no 12

I dont even bother with snkrs on release day. Last time I hit with them was the Blk/ Metallic V and they made a HEAP of those.

Looks like they’ll sell out instores as well? I get off around 5pm. Probably waste of time to check out the local stores if they are selling this fast online. No chance instore.

for you guys that had the chance to have these re release royals in hands , are there still pairs with dents and dimples on front mudguards like the anniversary reds or they have better quality control this time ? i was fortunate that my anniversary reds were solid on the mudguards but some pairs I've seen look like they ran a marathon with them straight out the box ( dimples and dents everywhere in front )

Reactions: PJS
They definitely made less of these than the restock reds. Almost every boutique including no name ones had the reds, but those same no names didn't get these blues.

Back
Top Bottom