THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Yeah Im fully aware he didmt pay a penny for them. But Im sure he could have thought of something to make some money off them but still decided to give them away. And Im not defending dude at all, just thought it was cool he gave them away.

Yeah Im fully aware he didmt pay a penny for them. But Im sure he could have thought of something to make some money off them but still decided to give them away. And Im not defending dude at all, just thought it was cool he gave them away.
I guarantee you Nike gave them to him with an agreement he'd give them away. He didn't have a choice to do anything else with them.

Im sure nike did. But can anyone tell me without a doubt a rep from nike was there taking an inventory of every pair that was handed out and he couldnt have kept pairs to sell or have someone he knows sell. And now that Im thinking about it, he probably did.

When does Nike ever give away anything? LOL He's literally back dooring... free shoes but lets put a caveat on it that Nike is forcing him to do it. Nike probaby made him sign a contract that he wouldn't steal any of the free shoes so they wouldn't end up at Round 2? You gotta find something else to direct your energy towards.

He's also said Nike let him do ANYTHING for this entire process no limits aka his decision to give away free shoes.

When does Nike ever give away anything? LOL He's literally back dooring... free shoes but lets put a caveat on it that Nike is forcing him to do it. Nike probaby made him sign a contract that he wouldn't steal any of the free shoes so they wouldn't end up at Round 2? You gotta find something else to direct your energy towards.

He's also said Nike let him do ANYTHING for this entire process no limits aka his decision to give away free shoes.
Sorry not going to applaud the guy for giving away Nike's goods. If he bought shoes and gave them to the poor, cool. That's not what happened here. Applaud Nike, not him. He's just the vehicle they used to give away shoes to hype the brand.

Sorry not going to applaud the guy for giving away Nike's goods. If he bought shoes and gave them to the poor, cool. That's not what happened here. Applaud Nike, not him. He's just the vehicle they used to give away shoes to hype the brand.
If he bought 500 pairs showed you the receipt then gave them to the poor you'd say oh theyre prolly the seconds.

Right, because a reseller and a dude who sold tons of coke and dropped bodies are pretty much the same.
The concept of someone who isn't seen in a favorable light, giving things away being charitable is always a ploy to win over people. Dude is a bird, simple as that. If you seriously believe that I meant that he's dealing drugs like Pablo and that's all you read from that statement, well, I just hope that small cheese bus doesn't miss your stop because you're not finding your way home.

The concept of someone who isn't seen in a favorable light, giving things away being charitable is always a ploy to win over people. Dude is a bird, simple as that. If you seriously believe that I meant that he's dealing drugs like Pablo and that's all you read from that statement, well, I just hope that small cheese bus doesn't miss your stop because you're not finding your way home.
But of all the examples you could've possibly used, you go with Pablo Escobar? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom