THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Anybody in the US that ordered from Drome for their FBs can you post up if you had to pay any duties when your receive you shoes. Thanks!

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Copped another sz 10 from Caliroots. 
pimp.gif

$195.00 
sick.gif
  makes me feel better about dropping $145

Last edited by a moderator:
Doesn't CR come out to just about $225 shipped USD? Kinda in the more pricey range at that point. Like mentioned last night, Citysole Preorder would be a better price $199 if you wanna order them now.

$195.00 USD :x   makes me feel better about dropping $145

Did you order from END? Sucks I was on the page when they were available at that time one END and wasn't sure if I wanted them yet. Oh well, Dromes pricing wasn't too ridiculous.

My mints came in from End yesterday incase anyone who ordered from them is wondering about their delivery time.

Ordered Thursday 4/18, received 4/22.

Last edited:
People are jumping on them like that for $225 shipped to the US? I hope most of those were purchased within Europe, I think CR is a Swedish site. Stil this **** is really getting been out of control.

Last edited:
NDC cancelled 2 of my 4 orders for the Milans. Fools thinking they can stop me
laugh.gif
"These h0s cant hold me back.." Im glad both of my pairs shipped. havent had a nike cancellation since early 2012.

hook a brother up with a discount code for a pair of ids lol jk
People are jumping on them like that for $225 shipped to the US? I hope most of those were purchased within Europe, I think CR is a Swedish site. Stil this **** is really getting been out of control.
yeah this is ridiculous, these are gonna be pretty obtainable in the US and people dropping 225?

i copped mine from drome yesterday, thanks for the heads up NT.

has anyones order status on drome change from " In picking " yet? i emailed them yesterday confirming my address just hope they send it out :[ 

also any spots still selling the am1 og red for retail still? 

im in the same boat...apparently mine is in picking too from what customer service stated in the email this morning. I ordered on saturday hopefully these get dispatched soon.

Back
Top Bottom