THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

9_A3_C5_F37-_D804-4916-_B4_B9-0_E620_B921_F7_C.jpg

Geos today :wink:

Bad idea, no matter how many Nike is going to release!
Take your time by gettin‘ other stuff not for Obsidians!
Gifts for the loved ones come first[/QUOTE]
That's why you start buying your gifts early on, by the time many companies get ready to drop things that people want, you're able to get yourself stuff because loved ones are already taken care of. I'm ready for x2 obsidians :evil:

I know I said I'm done with AM1 Anniversary's and shoes in general, but someone here told me that the Obsidian's are a must since "it's just one more". :rolleyes:evil::D

So, that free shipping on KC for the preorder made it a no-brainer. Now I can feel complete with the whole Anniversary pack of the Red, Blue, Aqua, and now Obsidian. 8)

KC got good sizes of the blue and red anniversary for 135 free shipping too if anyone is still looking for them

Went ahead pulled the trigger and ordered from KC. figured it can't get better than $140. Has anybody ordered from them before? Was a little reluctant, I have never ordered from them before.

They’re 100% legit. Keep debating if I want to just pull the trigger and get them out of the way.

Scooped from Kicks Crew as well - 100% legit have ordered before

Was a no brainer for $150 shipped, stupid that after size 10.5 it goes up another $10 but basically only $1 more than ADC retail

Copped the Obsidians from KicksCrew too.

Do you guys know if I can change the shipping address? I just figured I won't be at home during holiday

tempted by the KC pre-order but given how many of pairs of royals had MAJOR QC issues (literally looked like cigarette burned holes into the mudguard), I'm gonna have to hold out unitl WW release.

Good looks for y'all who copped

Back
Top Bottom