THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Me I’d be dabbing the solution on with a sponge on the areas I wanted done.

Not dunking the whole shoe in a bucket.

upload_2017-11-29_23-39-58.png

JJ offering $100 off $300. Good chance to get a pair of Dark Stucco and Ridgerock

Averages out to $88/ea. Not a bad deal.

That’s where I ended up getting my kids AM1’s from. Great deal they got going on.

Averages out to $88/ea. Not a bad deal.

That’s where I ended up getting my kids AM1’s from. Great deal they got going on.
The individual price is before discount. Final price for the 3 pairs is $263 ($167.99 the AJ4)
Avg is less than $50 each for the Ridgerocks and Stuccos :lol:.

The individual price is before discount. Final price for the 3 pairs is $263 ($167.99 the AJ4)
Avg is less than $50 each for the Ridgerocks and Stuccos :lol:.

Yea, just realized if you looked at it my way, you only saved about $2 on the ridgerocks and stucco’s each lol

Out of curiosity, why do some of you guys wait on the us release date instead of jumping on the opportunity of pre order through a kicks crew or kix files and guarantee a pair? Seems like everyone’s all in on the obsidians, why not secure a pair ASAP instead of scrambling? Local support? Fear of buying overseas? Someone educate me please.

Its all situational for me. I was paranoid about selling a few pairs to fund some new pairs. I try not to spend a lot on new kicks these day. So as soon as i sold my off-white presto's i was like il scoop the obsidians now....then my size was gone. It's funny because i paid a premium on my reds because i wanted to lock them down (windy city sole i think had them for $150 at the time)

I know its only 10 bucks (not even after tax) but i am not too stressed. I don't think these will be as hyped as the red or blue anniversarys. So im hoping I have a good shot on SNKRS

Sorry to ask that question, because that discussion already happened a few pages back (waaaay back), but how the sizing is for the Masters comparing to the OG restock? i know that march OG pairs fit bigger but didn't paid attention for the masters!

Sorry to ask that question, because that discussion already happened a few pages back (waaaay back), but how the sizing is for the Masters comparing to the OG restock? i know that march OG pairs fit bigger but didn't paid attention for the masters!
I have annis in uk9 to big so had to get uk8.5 fit perfect. my masters are uk8.5 and fit a ittle snug, hope this helps

Do Nike pressure people into doing that baseball stitching on the bespokes pairs, seems an awful lot of pairs have that stitching and im really not sold on it

I have annis in uk9 to big so had to get uk8.5 fit perfect. my masters are uk8.5 and fit a ittle snug, hope this helps
thanks!!! but i'm a bit stupid on that one, i forgot that i have the elephant atmos lmfao! So it should be a good indicator! can't do a half size down if a trade a yeezy for the master

Either way all 3 still average out to about 88 a pair.

Still a decent deal considering the Jordan 4 is 88 and cheapest price I've seen recently is about 112.

Oan

Bespoke
20171130_111104.png

Perf holes are too big in my opinion, not a bad execution for how loud they are - prob bc I'm a sucker for orange and olive ha

Back
Top Bottom