THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

C97C2BDB-E151-4AF4-90C1-79B2640B4819.jpeg
676F0604-85FC-43F8-AE5E-86390E9CF7ED.jpeg
DA722440-AA62-4F23-BFD5-EDB6A2CD20B5.jpeg

After 2 months, my bespoke came in the mail yesterday. Love them!

I'm surprised but the snow beach model actually does work with the patch on the back - I guess it just takes the right colorway to make it work!
Although my favorite "snow beach" themed shoe is still the BSTN Reebok Pump Omni Lite collab
afew-store-sneaker-reebok-x-beastin-pump-omni-lite-white-night-navy-blu-18.jpg

For anyone that bought the AM1 Skulls, did you spray it down with any type of waterproof spray? Any kinda you guys can recommend for suede/nubuck shoes?

For anyone that bought the AM1 Skulls, did you spray it down with any type of waterproof spray? Any kinda you guys can recommend for suede/nubuck shoes?

I always used to use the stuff from finishline but I just ran out. Grabbed a bottle of crep protect, it seems to be the same.

I never use that stuff. I had a bad experience in the past and stopped. I just wear certain shoes with certain weather conditions. I also start all cleaning processes with simple soap/water and a toothbrush.

Not a fan of most bespoke pairs either. But I am definitely a fan of seeing different materials that they have on hand.

Last edited:
cjdynasty cjdynasty
Any notables regarding the process or materials they had when you went? Anything you could change or anything you wish you knew in advance before going in? Was the time given adequate?

Back
Top Bottom