THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

DTrWlRwVMAAX3hg.jpg

How about for air Max day they stop with the wack vapormax sole on everything and finally put that 97 sole on to an air Max 1. The other way around is the worst of both worlds. Those wertherspoons or whatever are trash and they look like dig dug from Atari.
I was talking with our group earlier about AMD. Last year there was 3 must have (Elephants, red, royals). This year there's no a single pair I see that's a must have. The Wotherspoon is a good looking shoe imo but I don't like him or what the shoe stands for. I'll probably end up buying it bc I'm weak but I'll hate myself for it. Everything else is an easy pass for me personally.

I was talking with our group earlier about AMD. Last year there was 3 must have (Elephants, red, royals). This year there's no a single pair I see that's a must have. The Wotherspoon is a good looking shoe imo but I don't like him or what the shoe stands for. I'll probably end up buying it bc I'm weak but I'll hate myself for it. Everything else is an easy pass for me personally.

Agree 100%
I'll try to get the neckbeard but only cause there's nothing else I wanna buy.
But keep in mind, last year was 87 Anniversary so it's only natural there's not that much must haves.

Back
Top Bottom