THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

These pretty much get you .5 up
jmxinsoles_flat_box_front.jpg
thank you sir!!!!

My id’s were supposed to be delivered today but they’re stuck in Kentucky due to a weather delay. :frown:>D

I know this is probably next to impossible but any place have a size 8 in the red anniversary 1s left?

I wanna know if the tounge on the ID is the same as the one on Anniversaries. I like "piping" tounge better.

Yes its a pipped tongue on iDs right now...

26730864_244948746045810_775695431432291905_n.jpg

From what I have gathered, and I have been making iDs since 2006- this is first time mesh options with pipped tongue have been up. Hopefully in spring/summer they keep the pipped tongue but get us some new colors and materials! Don't sleep!

Am I the only one lost on what a "piped tongue" is? What am I supposed to be seeing in that pic?
It's the edge of the tongue, where it looks as if the material is different, like a pipe wrapped all the way around the outside edge.

I know this is probably next to impossible but any place have a size 8 in the red anniversary 1s left?
They've been sitting on ebay, just a few more dollars than retail. It's 6 percent eBay bucks back until tomorrow as well.

Yes its a pipped tongue on iDs right now...

26730864_244948746045810_775695431432291905_n.jpg

From what I have gathered, and I have been making iDs since 2006- this is first time mesh options with pipped tongue have been up. Hopefully in spring/summer they keep the pipped tongue but get us some new colors and materials! Don't sleep!
Word.. the new shape and pipped tongue are great, But where the **** is PURPLE?!? Need that Color for my 2 Awesome ID creations Nike.. thanks in advance.

There hasn’t been any sales on stockx at $400, some idiot seller is trying to hype them up and is asking that much but if you look there’s only 2 active bids for basically retail or under.

Back
Top Bottom