THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Just seen these supposed Nikelabs on Offspring, does anyone know any thing about them?

FAAE9C25-A5D7-4E64-B801-490A86D9D946.jpeg

I have these coming in on Monday if you want to wait and see what they look like before ordering.
EDIT: Sorry just noticed the colors were inverted on your design and mine but still might help.
IMG_4126.PNG
The red eyestay would've looked crazy surrounded by that olive upper

I've been dreaming up this black olive colorway for awhile now. Got close with the Pendleton run but it was leather and not really what I had in mind. Then I saw these new options but the color looked ... ****ty.

But ever since kingscrossing posted pics and confirmed the real color Its all systems go. I'm stoked.

Starting to forget all about BC3s

Do you guys find am1’s comfortable for every day use? Or do you only rock them for going out on the weekends?

I love the look of am1’s but always find myself choosing my vapormax’s over them. Anyone else have this problem?

To be quite frank, I think AM1s are way more supportive than something like boost.
With support comes, more comfort.

I typically only wear my VMs when anticipating walking around a ton but AM1 is my regular rotation.
I stopped wearing boost a year ago simply because while it might be "soft and comfortable", it's the last thing I want to be caught standing in for hours on end.
That cushioning is dead.

Back
Top Bottom