THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Bees on foot
IMG_1008.jpg

That Landcruiser. One of my favorite vehicles of all time. Still fire after all these years. Would love to get my hands on one those an E30 M3 and an E46 M3 again.

That Landcruiser. One of my favorite vehicles of all time. Still fire after all these years. Would love to get my hands on one those an E30 M3 and an E46 M3 again.

Are you aware of BaT (bringatrailer.com)? a white E30 M3 recently sold for $102K, granted the thing had 35K original miles but still. another black one with an S50 in it went for $30K. I really love those cars, but I can't believe what they're going for these days

Are you aware of BaT (bringatrailer.com)? a white E30 M3 recently sold for $102K, granted the thing had 35K original miles but still. another black one with an S50 in it went for $30K. I really love those cars, but I can't believe what they're going for these days

I am not; however, I know the price of E30 M3s have been absurd for the past few years. Ever seen this one stuffed with an M5 engine? Thing is a beauty.

Last edited:
I am not; however, I know the price of E30 M3s can been absurd for the past few years. Ever seen this one stuffed with an M5 engine? Thing is a beauty.

Dang I thought E30 prices are at the bottom of the curve. So M3 retains value .....

30k? Might as well buy E39 M5 for cheap but one has to know how to fix it.

M5 engine stuffed in, I don’t like it.
That’s like putting AM90 on to AM1 body..... not very OG.
D2BF1368-32D4-458B-8D00-89C0EDAC9F0D.jpeg

These hit US yet?
They hit ndc for like 12 hours before they sold out. Haven't seen any boutiques with them. Had to send Chef to Stockx smh. I should have snagged him a pair off Swoosh but didn't even think about it honestly. Damn shame that RL and Nike are making all this money on a jacket he wore 25 years ago and they can't even seed a pair to the man.

Last edited:
They hit ndc for like 12 hours before they sold out. Haven't seen any boutiques with them. Had to send Chef to Stockx smh. I should have snagged him a pair off Swoosh but didn't even think about it honestly. Damn shame that RL and Nike are making all this month on a jacket he wore 25 years ago and they can't even seed a pair to the man.

Ouch. I recently got access to a swoosh account myself but haven’t had the chance to use it yet.

seems like the overall shape is regressing just a tad since AMD 2017...?

mud guard on those am1/90s is how the regular am1 should be

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom