THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I ordered 2 iD's at the same time. Both finished on the same day, both shipped on the same day. Both were out for delivery today. One was delivered and the other still shows out for delivery. Well done, UPS.

Dope ID’s . I wanna make those but cant decide if I should do the laces, swoosh and midsole sail or white. Is that sail or white?
White. Gotta do white. I went as close to the 99 grey minis as I could.

3371538365_9a0a950729_b.jpg

ok thanks :smile:

you have a lot of luck for the rerestock of the anniversary red, I have neither the red nor the blue I did not follow the nike europe sneakers launch in september/october :frown: (but i have aqua & obsidian :wink: )

image.jpeg

Just copped these air max 1 pendletons. Anyone got some info on them? Cant seem to find anything

There were 2 other pendletons floating around the outlets overseas as well. I remember people posting pics of them in the AM1 Facebook group.

Actually there where 3 Pairs of leftover Pendleton material. @airfred87 had them at his local outlet. This one would be the fourth pair which wasn't sold anywhere but at the outlet. Seems they where made straight for the outlets?

nice straight to foot dblplay1212, always is better on foot :wink:

ok more wide than anniversary, have you size down your AM1 ID or it is your true size? thanks (personnaly i have 41 with my anniversary but i believe 40,5 would fit me... because 41 is my true size for all my air max but AM1 2017 is a little bit bigger in length than my others)

Back
Top Bottom