THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

pinnacles are :nthat: relax from IG :rofl:
Screenshot_20180222-151952.jpg

Restock this year? I hope.

I hope so as well.... i will have sentimental value if released again.

I know i was asking to buy for $180 the other day in here. But if these release again ill be so happy. The elephants were a pair my friend and I were after since 2017 retro release date, in which we had no luck and refuse to pay resell prices.

However, my friend passed away on SuperBowl sunday this year and i became a novice monk in honor of him this last weekend. I hope with good karma, grabbing a pair of Elephants AM1 and Gold 97s for retail are my goals this year.

im just gonna keep it short and simple as there arent that many people who are into religion. In the buddhist religion, becoming a novice monk shows that we are grateful for having life on earth and the after life to enjoy their current well-being. and only good karma can come going forward after the ceremony and this also pays a huge respect and honor amongst both living and dead. becoming a novice monk in a temple usually lasts 3 days to 1 week it depends. Buddhism is big among South East Asians however, there are some differences between countries that practice it.

im just gonna keep it short and simple as there arent that many people who are into religion. In the buddhist religion, becoming a novice monk shows that we are grateful for having life on earth and the after life to enjoy their current well-being. and only good karma can come going forward after the ceremony and this also pays a huge respect and honor amongst both living and dead. becoming a novice monk in a temple usually lasts 3 days to 1 week it depends. Buddhism is big among South East Asians however, there are some differences between countries that practice it.
Appreciate the knowledge drop. I always like learning about different cultures.

Back
Top Bottom