THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Obsidians restock pls

giphy.gif

I can't find the post on Instagram, however, yesterday on there someone posted that the SW 97/1's are going to be released at Footlocker EU and Footlocker AUS. Can anyone confirm this on their respective country's footlocker site?

I can't find the post on Instagram, however, yesterday on there someone posted that the SW 97/1's are going to be released at Footlocker EU and Footlocker AUS. Can anyone confirm this on their respective country's footlocker site?

Nothing on the uk site, did notice 97 golds being released 1st April tho

Anyone know any where to get an Air max 1 flyknit in the OG red colorway besides ebay. i've found 1 pair on ebay and thats literally the only place. checked stockx (sold my size 2 days ago lol, goat, grailed already. even stadium goods and flightclub etc.

Anyone know any where to get an Air max 1 flyknit in the OG red colorway besides ebay. i've found 1 pair on ebay and thats literally the only place. checked stockx (sold my size 2 days ago lol, goat, grailed already. even stadium goods and flightclub etc.
That's a good question. Those things sat around for a while, hit discount, hit outlets, and then poof. They just disappeared. I regret not doubling up when they were like $85 on a lot of sites.

That's a good question. Those things sat around for a while, hit discount, hit outlets, and then poof. They just disappeared. I regret not doubling up when they were like $85 on a lot of sites.

Same, they’re super comfortable i beat my pair up walking my dogs. Been on the hunt for a new pair but I always end up sleeping.

But jamieb15 jamieb15 ebay is gonna be your best bet I don’t see them anywhere else.

Same, they’re super comfortable i beat my pair up walking my dogs. Been on the hunt for a new pair but I always end up sleeping.

But jamieb15 jamieb15 ebay is gonna be your best bet I don’t see them anywhere else.

Yeah.. They are perfect for every day beaters and most people that purchased them did so with that intention. Makes them tough to come by but scanning Ebay every couple days i'm sure will lead you to a deal sooner than later.

maybe i missed it but it would help to know what size youre looking for.

Amazon product ASIN B01J0NI1LC 8.5 10

https://www.eastbay.com/product/model:263469/sku:43384101/ 8.5 10 10.5 13

https://www.goat.com/sneakers/air-max-1-ultra-flyknit-843384-101 between new and used almost a FSR

Last edited:
haha yeah i kept waiting for them to drop lower and lower and then exactly like you said poof they have disappeared

The 11 is a tad tight but I'm still waitinng on my 12

IMG_5592.JPG
IMG_5595.JPG
IMG_5594.JPG
Yes I'm on my lunch
You work at USPS?
That’s a great job with retirement

I had a nice chat with a 30 year old guy about Js that worked in my local post office.

He was wearing his beater team Js that day.
Lapstone and Hammer is going to release the OG Anniv White/Red again this Wednesday....just in case if anybody interested.
lapstone.jpg
Hopefully some discount will be there
Maybe Mystery Monday

You work at USPS?
That’s a great job with retirement

I had a nice chat with a 30 year old guy about Js that worked in my local post office.
The benefits are decent but they pay is trash especially since I live out here in the Bay Area. The older cats definitely had it good man most of my co workers have their homes paid for and atleast a milli once they retire.

I miss my prem crepes. Those bottoms are amazingly unworn dblplay1212 dblplay1212 ...they just melt away under normal wear and tear. wonder if you can throw a sneaker shield in there to prevent the burlap from tearing.

ps. do you still hate that bigevan23 guy? asking for a friend. thx.

I miss my prem crepes. Those bottoms are amazingly unworn dblplay1212 dblplay1212 ...they just melt away under normal wear and tear. wonder if you can throw a sneaker shield in there to prevent the burlap from tearing.

ps. do you still hate that bigevan23 guy? asking for a friend. thx.
I'll wear them once, probably to something dumb like the barber shop on a Saturday morning, and then put them on the shelf. I got them cheap enough that I don't min them just being there to be pretty.

Yes. :lol:

Story time

I've been following those on eBay for a while. A ds pair went for $750 3 weeks ago. A pair was listed last week starting at $250. I followed it but forgot about it. I saw a notification on my phone but checked it too late. Luckily they didn't sell. The guy listed his youtube in the description. I went there and found the video below. He had no clue what they were. His ig was listed on youtube so I messaged him there. He said he had an offer on Goat but hadn't accepted it yet. Went to Goat and found the offer was $205. He had to pay fees through Goat so I offered $200 gifted and he accepted. He paid for 1/3 of his box and I got a really good deal. Win/win

3:50 mark

Back
Top Bottom