THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I doubt i said that, or if i did i was saying it tongue in cheek, seeing as i have several pairs myself, as youre well aware, and you would well have known it would be a tongue in cheek comment.

ion know about alladat, but can someone bless me with some atmos 1's or 97/1's for retail.. promise i won't resell 'em, i plan to wear the hell out of em like i do all my kicks.

ion know about alladat, but can someone bless me with some atmos 1's or 97/1's for retail.. promise i won't resell 'em, i plan to wear the hell out of em like i do all my kicks.
Good luck with that. Dudes here arent like they used to be. What size are you?

image.jpeg

Have these been released allready?

^ great deal!

iD’s coming in today. Super happy to get them.

Went with an all black CW w/ gum bottom. Can’t recall what I did for the swoosh and mudguard though lol

iD’s arrived today. Went with a fractal leather swoosh and leather mudguard. The only issue I have with them is that part of the overlay, along the tongue, is white (can be seen in pic). Would’ve preferred it be blacked out as well. Nonetheless, as basic as they are, im happy with how they came out. Needed a new black shoe as well

I did the personal iD tags with my daughter and sons initials

A92AB11A-426B-4302-BC51-BEF28BBDDCA3.jpeg

I’ll drop some better photos when I get home with them tonight.

those are my favorite shoe right now & have been since i saw them design it on round two, it's such a vintage homage to me & i love nike vintage stuff, & textures.
The colors and mixture of the 97 and 1 is what brought me in.

Back
Top Bottom