THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Warning you guys now! If you are afraid of creasing your shoes stay far away from the Wotherspoons! Hahah
Worn these for about 8 hours total the last two days and they were showing signs 2 hours in to the day. Look great tho!!

Wait, is this a different release than the one already on NDC?

Edit: nevermind, it is.

84BA52FE-B63E-437F-9BBD-2AF10511CA12.png
its the same one

Yea, I wasn’t clear. I meant to say it is the same one

The lighting in the pic threw me off at first. Thought the upper was sail

Warning you guys now! If you are afraid of creasing your shoes stay far away from the Wotherspoons! Hahah
Worn these for about 8 hours total the last two days and they were showing signs 2 hours in to the day. Look great tho!!
pics?

dblplay1212 dblplay1212 Is that your store or in your house? That is beautiful.
haha I wish that was my house. That's my local. They hit me up to borrow some pairs for an AMD display. I don't own Animals so @singledout was kind enough to send his pair for it. They are having an AMD party next weekend with a DJ and doing giveaways. Last night he said he's trying to get approval to do trivia during that party based on the pairs I brought in. Give someone a shot to name the shoe and the year and they get a ticker to buy a pair of SW. That'd be awesome if they let him do it.

I'd be lying if I said there wasn't a tiny piece of me nervous af having my babies out there. They are under glass though so it's not like they're being handled.

Amazing collection, I don't blame you for making sure those things are under glass and away from grubby hands. Also props to the shop for the trivia idea, I like that they're doing what they can to keep the shoe out of the hands of resellers and getting pairs to the people who would appreciate them the most.

haha I wish that was my house. That's my local. They hit me up to borrow some pairs for an AMD display. I don't own Animals so @singledout was kind enough to send his pair for it. They are having an AMD party next weekend with a DJ and doing giveaways. Last night he said he's trying to get approval to do trivia during that party based on the pairs I brought in. Give someone a shot to name the shoe and the year and they get a ticker to buy a pair of SW. That'd be awesome if they let him do it.

I'd be lying if I said there wasn't a tiny piece of me nervous af having my babies out there. They are under glass though so it's not like they're being handled.

That's pretty dope! I take it they put a pair aside for you for helping them out?

That's pretty dope! I take it they put a pair aside for you for helping them out?
Nope. I didn't even ask. That's not why I did it, you know? It's been fun for me. Flattering, honestly. We are going to put a pair of 2.0 that's my size in the Atmos case next to 1.0 though so maybe I get lucky since they'll be there for another week after the release.

Back
Top Bottom