THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

ah man you'll be fine only alil bit of snow!! store opens at 10 get there for then, I'm a 9, I can understand the T&Cs they don't want to make it to easy for resellers.

yeah I appreciate them doing that, wish my local store even got stock of em but they don't seem to care who the shoe goes to which is ***

Hope you hit another one of the raffles or Nike in the morning man!

if i get them, the white laces going in them immediately.

Already put red in the 95s :nthat:

DYbizA_U8AAAnRy.jpg

yea trying to decide if i should buy it now or wait til after the releases are done.... price will probably go back up after

if you gonna go the resell route, id wait a week when everyone has their pairs in hand and puts them up for sale.

Plus you still have a small to get them on NDC tomorrow. Slim but possible

When you're in your cart, put the code in and hit apply. It'll update your cart and show the new total price. Which iD's are you doing?
Im pulling the trigger on those black Olive am1s. When I hit apply it acts like its doing something then nothing happens and the code disappears. I turned adblock off and still nothing happens and im afraid to hit checkout because i feel like its going to push it all through as is...

i entered all the raffle possible and no luck, and i dont think SNKRS is gonna bless me cause they did last month with all the jordans....

Back
Top Bottom