THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

No you can’t because that makes it unfair to me because I don’t have a desktop in front of me :rofl:
No, it's cool we don't wear the same size plus I intentionally didn't enter a couple places so I could double up here.:D
If I know one thing about the sneaker community it's that no one ever tries to gain a competitive advantage.:lol:

You can only enter once per account, doesn't matter if it's app or desktop. If you enter on app and to to desktop, it'll tell you that you already entered.
It seems like it will let me but I'm not gonna chance it.
Not much difference between 0 chance and 0 x 2 anyway. Lol

Well damn. I went to double check to see when "the draw" closed and realized I never submitted because it hit me with the password confirmation. I laid my phone down when I checked Kith and obviously never saw it. Good thing I was checking to see when the draw ended.

7MG8k_f-maxage-0.gif

Damn how do yall cook manually on shopify sites? I was on it on SS, carted then disappeared.

"Have to be fast like a bot" MexicanSneakerhead of NikeTalk circa '15

Just kidding. I think they occasionally add items to their site but never drop inventory. Why? I have no clue. Curious why Bait leaves old releases on their site when they've been sold out forever. No clue there either.

Back
Top Bottom