THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

IMG_20180320_211605_567.jpg

You'll have to excuse the poor lighting

Mesh and suede on the upper, and I couldn't resist throwing a gum sole on there

I'm starting to think Nike only made toddler size for SW son. If true, pretty ****ty for SW to mislead everyone.

I saw him doing something with his son and Nike the other day. Taking pics in the shoes and hat and maybe toddler shirt. Maybe they’re gonna drop here soon.

My wife is due in October I’ve already been buying up baby shoes. Used the eBay code last night and got some infrared 90s and black cement 3’s.

I'm starting to think Nike only made toddler size for SW son. If true, pretty ****ty for SW to mislead everyone.

This. I can't find confirmation elsewhere that these will be available in TD sizes. Just hearsay on social media.

going to reach out to Nike twitter to see if there's an answer. more than likely I'll get "we have no information on this product. stay tuned to our feed and nike.com for updates" :sick:

I saw him doing something with his son and Nike the other day. Taking pics in the shoes and hat and maybe toddler shirt. Maybe they’re gonna drop here soon.

My wife is due in October I’ve already been buying up baby shoes. Used the eBay code last night and got some infrared 90s and black cement 3’s.
He posted the toddler size a few months ago and all the blogs ran with them making toddler sizes. Nothing since then other than pics of his kid in them.

Haha I have a 5 month old and I did the same thing. Good luck with the baby!

Back
Top Bottom