THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I used the StockX code for the animals and got mine for $284.... I don’t think I could have gotten it any lower

air max month day 22:
Amd2018Am1Paleblue.jpg

I used the StockX code for the animals and got mine for $284.... I don’t think I could have gotten it any lower

Thats a good price! I'm hoping these fall a little lower. My sweet spot is 250 with the coupon. Hopefully I can get that before the promo ends.

The seller on my animals is taking so long to ship, cos the payment is still pending his side he’s not sending until it’s gone thru because he’s had it happen where he’s sent an item when pending and the buyer claimed it didn’t arrive

My seller won the case and got his money back but still won’t send smh

I wear an 11.5 as well and I just went ahead and scooped mine up once they hit 300 a few hours ago.. they still will probably drop even lower but I'm impatient so I went ahead and pulled the trigger...
With that PayPal code for StockX it’s not the worst. The code is STOCKXPAYPAL20 for $20 off a purchase over $250

thanks im copping as i write this

UPDATE: purchase came to 293 using the code, thanks for the heads up

Last edited:
rezet emailed me and said "your order will be shipped today or tomorrow"

got the same email earlier today but i'm still not 100% convinced they'll actually ship
i had the same situation with gundam's in january and my order got cancelled in the end

weird. the watermelons are showing a full green outsole on NDC, but only the top is green on eastbay?

Back
Top Bottom