THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I hope these SW go down to like 350-400 I have like 200 In GOAT credit so I could stomach 150-200 out of pocket for them

BOOOYAH!!!! :pimp:
D9D54EAB-98ED-40F9-B42F-C71C36DFCAE5.jpeg

I Don’t See It Getting Much Better For Animal Pack 1’s Than This So Happy To Lock These In Now Before Stock Dries And The Inevitable Rise Happens.

Bid: $280
Shipping: $13.95
Discount: $20
Total To Me: $273.95 :smokin
Total To Seller: $245ish :lol:

Funny To Me That Locals Spent What Amounted To 11+ Hours In Line For A Shoe Netting Only $73 Or So Profit Not Counting Any Possible Shipping Cost From Retailers :lol: Even Funnier That I Myself Was Considering Doing The Same :smh:

Sneakerfreaker leaked the Bespoke Industries AirMax Day 1s early so may as well post the pic. Carhartt inspired.

Can tell you the are off the chain in person.

Double rolled tongue. Mad materials, laser etching mini swoosh, tongue front and back. Little tabs on the heel so you can hang them up which was a cool touch.

C17FA1EF-EEE1-48AA-B1F0-584C810F8472.jpeg

Curious what answer y'all gave and if y'all live in NYC.
My response was the sunsets in NY when you're walking on the Brooklyn bridge, that point where it isn't completely dark when there's still some light out, but you see the lights of all the buildings walking towards the Manhattan side, Statue of Liberty in the distance, and how I was going through some stuff at the time but seeing that just hit me inside as the scene was just absolutely beautiful, the type of scenery where the beauty you remember and carry on for the rest of your life and makes you proud to call the best city in the world, home.

yankeesking92 yankeesking92

honestly I’d be tempted to make a 97 or 180 but I know I’d probably cave and do an 87
I'm leaning heavily towards an 87. I'm just wondering what concepts will I use, I was going to do the statue go liberty but I've seen enough of that. I like the street food concept that Extra Butter did with their reebok a few years ago, I think I have an idea of what I'd do, it'll be a mostly black based I believe, just gotta try to visualize it first. This is where I wish I was really good at PS :lol:

Back
Top Bottom