THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Unreal. I was expecting a huge L
I’m a little bit too excited to go back to sleep now

Attachments

• ABF4EC55-0DF3-4E2F-91BA-5DF8926CA736.png
    ABF4EC55-0DF3-4E2F-91BA-5DF8926CA736.png
    802.4 KB · Views: 63
Oh forgot to mention this is for DSM. Stock was probably low.
yeah they had 36 pairs total
Good numbers for the site in terms of how much stock they took, but in terms of how successful their userbase was a lot still struck out

Bit the bullet and paid £325 for the SWs. I honestly don't see them going for much less than that over the weeks to come.

Bro these will go lower then that

Maybe, maybe not. I'm not too fussed though as I just wanted these bought and out of the way. And worst case scenario they surely wont drop below £275 so I'm comfortable with taking that kind of hit.

What price do you think they will drop to in GBP?

Maybe, maybe not. I'm not too fussed though as I just wanted these bought and out of the way. And worst case scenario they surely wont drop below £275 so I'm comfortable with taking that kind of hit.

What price do you think they will drop to in GBP?

Already seen a £280 on depop in my size, gonna wait for the dust to settle once all the online orders come in everyone will start undercutting each other, animals I’ve seen uk10.5 go for £215 thurs or Friday

Hoping these go sub 250 tbh

Already seen a £280 on depop in my size, gonna wait for the dust to settle once all the online orders come in everyone will start undercutting each other, animals I’ve seen uk10.5 go for £215 thurs or Friday

I'd be amazed if they went below £250. I think the demand for these will be much greater than there is for the Animals.

these'll definitely sit at mid to high 200s but I doubt you'll be able to find em sub 250 unless they're lightly used or it's a dumb reseller who doesn't know

Back
Top Bottom