THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Someone accepted my $425 StockX bid. It was supposed to have the $20 discount code applied but wasn't added...seems steep but I geel like these will just go up.

20CCA885-B3C4-4477-9DE6-43ACDD26550B.jpeg
KITH sending emails. I finally won from that sketchy store! YES!!! FINALLY!

hype is real on these. long *** line just to enter the raffle at St Alfred. some dudes i talked to said they waited in line 2 hours. F that.

hype is real on these. long *** line just to enter the raffle at St Alfred. some dudes i talked to said they waited in line 2 hours. F that.
It’s 5:30PM. I just called Michigan Ave. Nordstrom who already have a line for their 10am release.

Keep an eye on Notre social media breh.

Let's all do ourselves a favor and wait till people start getting online pairs in hand to pay resell. I feel like most people who are actually getting pairs are just looking to flip so be patient and prices will likely drop just like the animals did.
Yep. I'm in. Folded too quick after the Atmos debacle. Definitely could've gotten them cheaper. Not happening again.

It’s 5:30PM. I just called Michigan Ave. Nordstrom who already have a line for their 10am release.

Keep an eye on Notre social media breh.
Yea, I walked by St. Alfred by mistake (wasn't aware of their release plans). Line was too long. Either way, don't forget RSVP Gallery is having an online raffle. Try them instead. Good luck, NT.

can’t wait for Tuesday to come so all this drama can end
Then, on Tuesday, we start to get numerous updates on shipping confirmations, "I haven't gotten my shipping e-mail yet". Or, "I'm not sure when I'm going to un-DS these they're too loud" posts (after all this trouble, wear them ASAP). And the honorable mention will go to that one NT'er who will post a pic of his 8 pairs that he got for retail but will never be heard from again.

Back
Top Bottom