THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Screenshot_20180326-105141_SNKRS.jpg

Ah just let my L's stack up

and I just got my L. I only ever hit once on the draw, struck out on everything else. what a joke.

tinfoil hat but I have a theory that the more you buy from nike in general on your SNKRS account and the more you win the draw and pay the more likely you are to hit on future draws

tinfoil hat but I have a theory that the more you buy from nike in general on your SNKRS account and the more you win the draw and pay the more likely you are to hit on future draws
Not true lol. If it was, I’d be hitting every draw on my main account

honestly dude if you double up on shadows you might be able to make a trade straight across for these 1/97s anyway its gonna be tight around here once the Ws and Ls come for shadows
That’s what I’m hoping to do if i can hit on OW and/or 2 pairs of shadows. I need shadows for myself for sure but i definitely don’t need OW’s. I prefer the SW’s

i was thinking that too. On regular releases nike plays to damn much tho, fake oos and all that bs. At the end of the day I just want my shoes, I'm not trying to jump through hoops for them. I bought plenty of things off of nike the past 15 years that I should be locked in for life. lol.

Did this last year too like ooo air max month should be putting some money aside for 2-3 pairs this month....gets 0 pairs...buys one pair of Vans all month...AIR MAX MONTH!!

Back
Top Bottom