THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Well not to add more salt to this whole thing, but this is tough to see..
. Screenshot 2018-03-26 10.25.15.png

I can't believe people are paying those prices, the 1/97 are nice but I'd never pay em more than classics like elephants...

any1 have a stockx discount code for me please? about to eat the resell for these. Most have em..

Lost A Close Friend Of Mine At A Very Young Age To Suicide..... Not A Topic I'm Comfortable "Joking" About With ANYONE, And I'm Always Clownin' In Here.

That's Just Me Tho :wink:

I also have had friends do the same, depression from a break up with a girl

kid wasn't being serious from taking the L's

My two brothers, my good friend, and I all signed up on a few dozen raffles and all have taken L's. Nike Draw was an L, of course.

My youngest brother is at an in-store live raffle right now, crossing my fingers. I'd love for at least ONE of us to have this awesome pair.

If Nike isn't going to make these AMD releases more plentiful they should make the drop at night so it doesn't ruin the celebration lol. What they really should do is take pre-orders well in advance and have the pairs delivered to your door on AMD.

These ... are ... AMAZING

957A934E-DA7A-4DF1-B83D-274644B338BC.jpeg

They are everything I thought they’d be and more. So excited to have them in my rotation. Bout to wear them for a week straight!

Fits very similarly to Pinnacle AM1s. I’ll say the only annoying thing is that the velour pulls off your socks

Man Someone Oop Me That 9.5 And I Will Go Do Garden Work In Them Jawns RIGHT NOW!!!

I also have had friends do the same, depression from a break up with a girl

kid wasn't being serious from taking the L's

You're Clearly Missing The Point My Guy....

Back
Top Bottom